Austin Outdoor Kitchens designs, creates and installs custom outdoor kitchens and BBQ centers, which reflect the personal taste and lifestyle of today’s homeowner. Every design is carefully considered and unique. We handle everything from start to finish, from consultation, planning, design review, construction, installation and equipment. We offer only the highest quality brands of equipment available, including; DCS, Fire Magic, Alfresco, American Outdoor Grill, Twin Eagles, Viking, Big Green Egg and more.
You dream it……and we’ll take it from there !!
Austin Outdoor Kitchens utilize top quality equipment and expert craftsmanship to ensure that we Keep Austin Cooking.
“As owner of Austin Outdoor Kitchens, I will personally oversee every design and construction phase of your project throughout its completion.”
Products & Services:
- Gourmet Quality Stainless Steel Grills & Equipment
- Refrigeration Products, Sinks, Fire Pits & Heaters
- Custom Built Islands & Cabinetry
- Granite Counter Tops
- Custom Rock Work, Including: Patios, Flower Beds, Path Ways, Columns & Retaining Walls
Things To Consider:
- Don’t let winter keep you indoors. We install Gas Fire Pits and Quartz, Infrared Heaters.
- No Hot Water Hook-up…..let us install a Tank-less Water Heater for your sink.
- No “Natural Gas” Line … LP Gas Equipment Available.
Austin Outdoor Kitchens offers a full, one-year warranty on all labor & materials, along with a 5 year structural warranty. All equipment is covered under the ‘Manufacturer’s Warranty’, offering some of the longest warranties available.
We Care For Your Safety
All our designs are carefully thought out, including your safety. We feature easily accessible gas safety shut-off valves & gas safety vents. Our construction methods & materials never contain any flammable materials. When comparing contractors, ask what materials are being used: plywood, 2″x 4″ etc. will destroy you home.
Here are a couple of examples of other contractor’s mistakes.
The photos below are what happens when you use plywood 2″x 4″ etc …it can destroy your home! These inferior built outdoor kitchens were built by the “other guys”, We came behind them, re-placed & rebuilt.